|Agreement of loan for the Exhibition "25 Years – European Capital of Culture"|
The Documentation Centre on Capitals of Culture of the City of
and you, called hereafter: -lender-
agree as follows:
§ 1 Object of this agreement is the Touring Exhibition “25 Years of European Capitals of Culture” as described in the attachment.
Producer and owner of the exhibition is the Documentation Centre on Capitals of Culture of the City of Athens.
§ 2 The owner agrees to entrust the exhibition to the lender for the purpose of exhibiting it
at... [the location you may indicate in the following form]
for an exhibition period from … to … (precise dates) [dates will be filled in the following form]
The extended period of loan (including the time for shipping, mounting, presenting, dismounting and shipping)
shall be from … to …. [dates will be filled in the following form]
§3 The lender will
- provide a space of a minimum of 75 m2 for the proper display of the exhibition
- provide electrical connection for the self lighting of the exhibition panels
- provide at least one pc with internet connection for visiting the internet site of the Documentation Centre (default display on screen(s))
- promote the exhibition in the local, national and international media producing the necessary printed or other material in agreement with the Centre on the content
The owner will
- assure the proper availability in accurate condition and time.
- offer assistance for mounting/dismounting (assumption of costs by the lender),
- provide explanatory material related with the exhibition (texts, photos and the like) for promotional aims (press, educational material).
- will make available a full written instruction for mounting and dismounting
§4 The lender will
- cover the transportation cost from Athens to the exhibition venue and from the exhibition venue to Athens. Special arrangements may be agreed upon if the exhibition is taken directly from the previous location and/or to the next location
- unpack, assembly the exhibition according to the relevant instructions included, uninstall and pack for the transport in the cases
- cover the transport insurance
- insure the exhibition while exhibited
- assure an adequate surveillance of the exhibition 24/24 h.
- will assure proper restoration/repair at his costs in case of any damage during the period of his responsibility
§5 The lender will
- invite in case of an inauguration event a representative of the Centre and cover his/her travel and local expenses
- send after the exhibition a report, press releases and photos to be published on the website of the Documentation Centre
§6 Any alterations or addenda need to be done in a written form as amendment to this agreement.
§7 Legal venue and place of jurisdiction is Athens, Greece. Greek law applies.
§8 The lender has also to send by fax, the contract signed to the attention of the Deputy Mayor for International Affairs of the City of Athens. Fax no. +30 210 37 22 333